- Test expert with 3 years experience in manual and automation testing
- Experienced in e-commerce and Android
- Expertise in CTS and GTS tools for testing Android apps
- Focuses on thorough functional specifications and test scenarios
- Emphasizes requirement traceability and validation
- Stresses on non-functional testing and UI/UX testing
- Strategic approach to test estimation and sprint planning
Principaux enseignements 📝
- Ajit Singh has 3 years of experience as a Testing Engineer in the e-commerce and Android domains.
- He has experience with manual testing and automation testing using CTS and GTS tools from Google.
- Ajit has led a team of 12-15 members.
- His responsibilities include functional specification analysis, test scenario generation, test case creation, test case review, and non-functional testing.
Experience with CTS and GTS Tools 💻
Manual Testing Strategy for Android Apps 📱
When quizzed about his strategy for testing an Android app manually, Ajit emphasized the importance of testing various features, including Bluetooth settings. The testing strategy involves checking both functional and non-functional aspects of the app, ensuring that all bases are covered. Additionally, Ajit oversees the review process for test cases and validates scenarios such as registration, ensuring the inclusion of both positive and negative test cases.
Requirement Traceability Matrix 📊
Ajit elaborated on the process of creating a Requirement Traceability Matrix. This involves linking requirements to specific test cases, ensuring that all customer specifications are thoroughly tested. The matrix serves as a roadmap to validate the completeness and accuracy of the test scenarios and cases.
Sprint Meetings in Agile Development 🚀
Ajit discussed the significance of sprint meetings in an Agile development environment. These meetings serve as a platform for team members to update one another on the progress of various tasks, including testing and development. Furthermore, the estimation of test cases and the determination of velocity play a crucial role in the overall planning process. Ajit also highlighted the importance of updating the testing plan based on the scope and requirements of the project.
Testing Strategy and Test Cases Review 🔍
During the interview, Ajit shared insights into the difference between a test strategy and test cases review. He stressed the importance of maintaining a clear test strategy that aligns with the application’s requirements and scope. Additionally, he emphasized the need for thorough testing, including non-functional aspects, to ensure comprehensive coverage of all testing scenarios.
Ajit Singh's experience and expertise in the field of manual and automation testing demonstrate his strong grasp of testing methodologies and practices. His comprehensive approach to testing strategy, Test Scenario generation, and Requirement Traceability Matrix showcases his ability to ensure thorough and effective testing processes. His insights into the Agile development environment and the importance of non-functional testing further underline his proficiency in the domain.